Type content here...
Hang tight while we look up scheduled events...
Lifepoint Church is taking precautions for the health and well being of our partners, guests, and staff. We are closely monitoring state guidelines and working together to create a safe and welcoming environment.
- Lifepoint will continue to meet in person AND online at 10:00 am each Sunday
- We are strongly encouraging everyone to wear a mask. We have them available for use as you enter.
- Families are asked to practice social distancing and stay at least 6 feet from others. Chairs will be spaced out to facilitate this.
- We will provide hand sanitizer and encourage using it as you come in.
- Stickers are provided so you can let others know whether you are comfortable with contact or not.
Matthew 22 highlights it best when it says, "Teacher, Which is the greatest commandment in the Law?" Jesus replied: "Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.' This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it :: 'Love your neighbor as yourself'. All the law and the prophets hang on these two commandments."
The words of Jesus in Matthew 22 are so simple, but we understand that living those words out in our daily lives can be a challenge. We truly want to be a church that cultivates a community that supports one another as we strive to demonstrate Christ's Love to our World.