Stay safe and connected during COVID-19
Lifepoint Church is taking precautions for the health and well being of our partners, guests, and staff. We are closely monitoring state guidelines and working together to create a safe and welcoming environment.
- Lifepoint will continue to meet in person AND online at 10:00 am each Sunday
- We are strongly encouraging everyone to wear a mask. We have them available for use as you enter, but they are not required.
- Families are asked to practice social distancing and stay at least 6 feet from others. Chairs will be spaced out to help facilitate this.
- We will provide hand sanitizer and encourage using it as you come in.
- Stickers are provided so you can let others know whether you are comfortable with contact or not.
- Our children's classes are not currently meeting. Children are more than welcome in the main service and will be provided with an activity bag.