Stay safe and connected during COVID-19
Lifepoint Church is taking precautions for the health and well being of our partners, guests, and staff. We are closely monitoring state guidelines and working together to create a safe and welcoming environment.
- Lifepoint will continue to meet in person AND online at 10:00 am each Sunday
- We are strongly encouraging everyone to wear a mask. We have them available for use as you enter, but they are not required.
- Families are asked to practice social distancing and stay at least 6 feet from others. Chairs will be spaced out to facilitate this.
- We will provide hand sanitizer and encourage using it as you come in.
- Stickers are provided so you can let others know whether you are comfortable with contact or not.
- We are in the process of phasing in our children's ministry for the fall! Nursery - PreK will start on Sunday, August 9 K-5th grade will begin September 6